As an internationally experienced Creative Director with cross-functional brand and client insights, Kelsey brings a proven passion and dedication to his craft. He has created strategic world-class work at various top-tier agencies from around the world for brands such as Black Lives Matter, Heineken, Netflix, Volkswagen, Subway, WestJet, belairdirect, Tim Hortons, PC Financial, Kraft Canada, GM, YWCA, WWF, Rethink Breast Cancer.
Over his 15 year career, his work has been consistently awarded internationally by The One Show, D&AD, Cannes, Clio Awards, Communication Arts, The Art Director’s Club of New York, Archive Magazine and almost every show in Canada including The Advertising Design Club of Canada, Cassies, Marketing Awards, and Applied Arts.
Along with industry recognition his work has been covered by various media outlets such as BuzzFeed, Chicago Tribune, Mashable, Uproxx, CBS, Bored Panda, Metro UK, Huffington Post, CBC News, The National Post, The Toronto Star and his personal favourite - having one of his ideas spoofed on Canada's much loved Rick Mercer Report link here
Throughout his career, Kelsey’ strategic and collaborative approach has helped build and grow brands from the small and local to the big and national.
- Cannes (Silver Lion) Product Design, Black lives Matter
- One Show (Silver Pencil) Collateral, Black Lives Matter
- One Show (Bronze Pencil) Promotional, Black Lives Matter
- ADC (Silver Cube) Design, Black Lives Matter
- ADC (Silver Cube) Promotional, Black Lives Matter
- Cannes (Shortlist) Industry Craft, Kraft Heinz Ketchup
- Cannes (Shortlist) Design, Black lives Matter
- TAXI | Executive Creative Director | Toronto | 2018 - Present
- SID LEE | Creative Director | Toronto | 2015 - 2018
- TAXI 2 | Associate Creative Director | Toronto | 2013 - 2015
- TAXI | Associate Creative Director | Amsterdam & New York | 2010 - 2013
- TAXI | Senior Art Director | Calgary | 2008 - 2010
- McCANN | Junior Art Director | Calgary | 2002 - 2008