As an internationally experienced creative with cross-functional brand and client insights, Kelsey brings a proven passion and dedication to his craft. He has created strategic world-class work at various top-tier agencies from around the world for brands such as Audi, Volkswagen, United Way, Canadian Tire, Fido, Rogers, Canada Life, Black Lives Matter, Heineken, Netflix, Subway, WestJet, Belairdirect, Tim Hortons, PC Financial, Kraft Canada, GM, YWCA, WWF, Rethink Breast Cancer.
Over his 19 year career, his work has been consistently awarded internationally by The One Show, D&AD, Cannes, Clio Awards, Communication Arts, The Art Director’s Club of New York, Archive Magazine and almost every show in Canada including The Advertising Design Club of Canada, Cassies, Marketing Awards, and Applied Arts.
Along with industry recognition his work has been covered by various media outlets such as The New York Post, Jimmy Kimmel, BuzzFeed, Chicago Tribune, Mashable, Uproxx, CBS, Bored Panda, Metro UK, Huffington Post, CBC News, The National Post, The Toronto Star. Throughout his career, Kelsey’ strategic and collaborative approach has helped build and grow brands from the small and local to the big and national.
- No Fixed Address | Chief Creative Officer | 2022 - Present
- Taxi | Chief Creative Officer & Head of Design, New York | 2018 - 2022
- Sid Lee | Creative Director | Toronto | 2015 - 2018
- Taxi | Associate Creative Director | Amsterdam, New York, Toronto | 2008 - 2015
- McCann | Art Director | Calgary | 2002 - 2008